2023 Annual Meeting Information Update (July 17, 2023)
The 2023 Delano Kindred Annual Meeting and Reunion will be held in Duxbury, MA, August 4, 5 and 6, 2023. There is no official hotel this year, as most of our meetings will be held at the Alden House Historic Site in Duxbury. The Annual Membership Meeting will be held at the Duxbury Senior Center in Duxbury.
You can view the Annual Letter from President Tom Delano by clicking here.
Here are the reference documents for this meeting. Please note that members will be required to log in to view some of these documents.
- For BIOGRAPHIES of candidates standing for election as OFFICERS of the Kindred for the next 2 years, click here.
- For the SCHEDULE of EVENTS for the Annual Meeting and Reunion, click here.
- For the Annual Membership Meeting AGENDA, click here.
- For the TREASURER and FINANCE COMMITTEE REPORT for FY 2022-2023 click here.
- For the PROPOSED BUDGET for FY 2023-2024, click here.
There is still time to register to attend these festivities in person or remotely via Zoom. Links for those who register to attend via Zoom will be emailed to them prior to the meeting.
LET'S BE SOCIAL
- Login to explore...
- Apply for Membership
- Membership Categories
- Dues Structure
- Preliminary Genealogy Form