- Redesign of The Delano Kindred site, including improved member management and launch of new online store presence.
- Supported restoration of the Samuel Delano logbook from the brig Grace in conjunction with the Duxbury Rural and Historical Society.
- Supported indexing and publication of the Plymouth Colony Recotds by Jeremy Bangs through the Leiden Americam Pilgrim Museum.
- Efforts to save the Vrouwekerk ruins in Leiden, The Netherlands, concluded successfully with the placement of a memorial plaque on the ruins site on November 24, 2011.
- Muriel Cushing's DFIP III published.
- Regional Genealogy by Carolyn Clarke - DELANOs of OLD ROCHESTER published.
- Contribution to the Duxbury Rural & Historical Society in support of the Capt. Samuel Delano Jr. papers project.
- Started a program to support a museum relevant to DELANO history - one each year.
- Supported the genealogical research of the 1575 baptism data of Jan de Lanoy in the Lille Regional Archives.
- DELANO KINDRED Y-DNA Program started. Program includes financial support to selected documented DELANOs & DELANOYs.
- 2005 - 2009
- Contributed to the Plymouth Plantation Living History Museum.
- Erected a historical marker memorializing the location of Philippe Delano's 40 acres of land in Duxbury, MA.
- 2004 - 2008
- Contributed to the restoration of the portrait of Catherine Robbins Lyman Delano portrait at the Roosevelt Library, Hyde Park, NY.
- Developed a digital version of book II of the GHAAHD.
- Contributed to the National Whaling Museum, New Bedford, MA.
- Muriel Cushing's DFIP II published.
- Regional DELANO Genealogy of the Family of Corp. Jonathan DeLano published by Mary Skinner.
- 1999 - 2010
- Members provide copies of various DELANO genealogical publications to various local libraries.
- 1999 - 2009
- Launched and maintained several websites - updating new website in 2010.
- 1999 - 2010
- Pro-bono genealogical help to members & non-members.
- 2000 - 2009
- Supported efforts to save the Vrouwekerk ruins in Leiden, The Netherlands. Contributed to the memorial plaque to be erected at the ruins site.
- Muriel Cushing's DFIP I published and was reviewed favorably by The American Genealogist.
- Contribution to the Riverside Cemetery, Fairhaven, MA.
- In response to requests from many members, found a source of re-prints of the GHAAHD.
- Started the DELANO KINDRED news letter Bonnes Nouvelles to provide information about the DELANO Family and the DELANO KINDRED.
- Login to explore...
- Apply for Membership
- Membership Categories
- Dues Structure
- Preliminary Genealogy Form
- Bylaws (18 June 2011)
- Contribution Program Form
- Delano Kindred Staff Listing
- Fortune Passenger List
- IRS 501(c)(3) Certification Letter
- Policy & Organization Manual